Brendan Norman is the CEO of H2X. Brendan has spent 20 years working in various senior management roles for automotive industry giants such as BMW Group and Audi Group. This extensive experience — coupled with his drive to create a sustainable future — led him to become part of the movement spearheading the fusion of the emerging hydrogen and automotive industries.
His mission is focused on implementing sustainable practices and technology to improve the world we currently live in.
His career highlights include:
- Top Management BMW/Audi/VW/Infiniti across Australia, Africa, Middle East, Europe.
- Head of Strategy for Volkswagen Group Asia for Regional Development Program, leading Asia (ex. Japan and China) sales increase from 3000 to 350,000 units within 10 years.
- Riversimple FCEV Leadership Team.
- Found of Grove Hydrogen Auto
- Director of IGE (Tiger FCET)
- Led New Operational startups in Korea, Japan, Thailand, UK, Saudi Arabia, and Kazakhstan.
News & Update
Don’t miss out on new developments at Warrego Sign up for our newsletter.