An experienced and dedicated automotive engineering professional, Ian Thompson is H2X’s CTO. Ian has demonstrated his expertise in complete vehicle design, development, and innovation throughout his illustrious career. He has led engineering projects with automotive industry heavyweights such as Lotus, Maserati, and Volvo.
With over 20 years’ experience behind him, Ian now seeks to continuously improve the automotive industry to meet and exceed customer expectations in every regard — beginning with the shifting paradigm towards sustainably-sourced energy.
His career highlights as Executive Engineer include:
- Opel Speedster, Elise 2, M250, Aston Martin Vanquish and Tesla Roadster.
- Volvo Truck NA Lead Design Engineer on VN2000 Series class 8 trucks for USA, South America, and Australian markets.
- Maserati Head of Interior Design and Engineering working on Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio, Maserati Levante.
- Maserati Head of Innovation and Benchmarking, responsible for Maserati and Alfa Romeo.
- Karma EV Interior Design and Engineering Director, handling Karma Revero GT, GS 6 and GS e6.
News & Update
Don’t miss out on new developments at Warrego Sign up for our newsletter.